Integrated Construction is BUILDING our Team with the BEST People!
As one of NE Florida’s best design-build, construction management and general contracting firms, we need professional candidates ready to invest in their future by building their career with us. Our home office is located in Jacksonville, Florida and we actively build in Florida, Georgia, North & South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas.
Discover a work family where you’re a valued team member, enjoy outstanding benefits and have unlimited growth potential.
Our Top Incentives:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package – Employee portion paid by IC
- Employee Stock Ownership Program for Full-time employees
- 401(k) Company Contribution Percentage
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Office-Casual Dress code
- Company sponsored Family Outings
- Team Building
- Community Caring Activities
- Fab-Friday Free Lunch
- Positive, collaborative work environment
“Integrated is an uncommon workplace- it is truly an environment of collaboration. “– Todd H., Project Manager
“I would recommend Integrated Construction to anyone who understands that life is about working hard and playing hard.” – Robbie B., Project Manager
“They treat me like a person NOT an employee or number.” – Jeff H., Project Manager
We’re Interviewing for the following full-time candidates:
Manages design/build, construction management or construct-only projects from project assignment through completion. Provide oversight for all phases of construction projects, including direct supervision and coordination of employees, subcontractors, other construction related personnel, material & equipment, while achieving consistent, high quality standards in safety and the construction process through occupancy. Expertise in managing resources including budgets, schedules, reports and documentation, meetings, applicable building codes and required OSHA and state-level agencies’ regulations. May be responsible for managing concurrently more than one project.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field required.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in construction management, including a thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (estimating, contract writing, construction methods, engineering, equipment, technology, safety, etc.).
- Wood frame experience required.
- Commercial Construction – Senior Living, Hospitality, Mutli-Family experience preferred.
- Familiarity/Proficiency with P6, PlanGrid, BuildingConnected is a PLUS.
Manages all functions of the job site as it relates to construction; providing hands-on field supervision for site operations including direct supervision of assistants, subcontractors, vendors, craftsmen, and other construction related personnel. Directs trades in planning coordination and execution of work on time and within budget while achieving consistent, high quality standards of workmanship and safety practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Four (4) year degree in building construction or related field of study; or two to four years related experience and/or training; r equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Senior Living, Hospitality and Multi-Family experience preferred.
- Wood-frame experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of applicable construction experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience in a construction environment.
- Current First Aid, CPR & OSHA Certification preferred.
For a complete job description regarding available positions including Essential Responsibilities, Additional Functions and Qualifications/Requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for inquiring about working at Integrated Construction!
Why choose Integrated Construction?
We provide an exceptional benefits package for our Employees. Supporting your health and well-being while offering your family excellent care options, is one of our top priorities. Beyond comprehensive health and wellness plans, Integrated Construction’s ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Program and 401(k) Program & Matching Funds schedule brings planning and guidance for each employees’ future wealth planning. It’s never too early to begin planning and saving for your future. In addition, IC’s Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual promotes work-life balance for employees to take care of themselves, spend time doing what they love and with their loved ones.
Health & Wellness
Integrated Construction contributes the employee’s portion for
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability
- $50,000 Life Insurance
You can elect to use one or all of the wellness perks offered to employees at no extra cost. You can earn FIT rewards just for walking by using an activity tracker. With Rally, take advantage of completing surveys, choosing missions, joining challenges and earn rewards. Get full access to virtual care, connecting with doctors to get treatment and prescriptions 24/7 over the phone or via your mobile app.
Future Wealth Planning for Full-Time Employees
Giving back to our talented team starts here!
- 401(k) Program & Company Matching Funds
- ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Integrated Construction is proud to be 100% Employee-Owned!
We value our employees’ hard work and dedication to Integrated’s continued success. In 2019, we started an Employee Stock Ownership Plan or ESOP to give every employee an ownership stake in the business with tangible, long-term personal wealth building by sharing in our growth and prosperity. We believe investing in our employees strengthens our bond as a team, cultivates our philosophy of commitment to quality and building exceptional Hospitality, Senior Living and Multifamily facilities.
Invest in your future at Integrated Construction!
Integrated Construction Paid Time-Off
- Accrued Paid Time off with rollover
- Annual Paid Holidays
Additional Employee Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Casual Attire
- Free Lunch Friday
As group activities return to a comfortable level, Integrated continues to provide fun, family-time get togethers, team-building activities and opportunities for giving back to communities we share and causes we care about.
- Company sponsored Family outings like: Monster Jam Monster Truck Show – Dave & Busters – Picnic-in-the-Park – Fantasy Farms and more!
- Team-Building Events
- Annual Holiday Celebration
- Industry, Charitable & Community Outreach Events
Candidates with a desire to build their best future and qualified skill set are invited to apply today. For more detailed information or to submit your resume with a project list email: email@example.com
Integrated Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in more details or if you would like to submit your resume with a project list, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida – CGC1513997
- Georgia – GCQA002546
- Alabama – 45643
- North Carolina – 64817
- South Carolina – G115165
- Mississippi - 25352-MC
- Tennessee – 00062677
- Virginia – 2705 120487A
- West Virginia – WV046052
- Louisiana – 53385
- Pennsylvania – C18-46